Doi Suthep Temple ,Meo hill tribe village/ /Chiang Rai-hot spring ,The Golden triangle ,Chiang Sean ,Mae Sai ,Karen Long Neck ,Akha ,Big ear village/ Elephant show and ride ,Lisu village, bamboo raft ,Orchid & butterfly farm.
Transfer in Visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most popular place among the visitor both Thai and foreigner. The temple is located on the mountain 1,025 meters above the sea level. You can also see the views of Chiang Mai from the temple. Then visit Meo Hill Tribe Village at Doi Pui.
Depart from Chiang Mai in the early morning to visit Maekajan Hot Spring. Then, visit Chiang Saen, the ancient city, located on the Khong river bank. Then, visit Golden Triangle where three countries meet. After that, travel to Mae sai, the border between Thailand and Burma. On the way back visit Karen Long Neck, Akha and Big Ear Hill TribeVillage
Drive to Maetaman Elephant Camp to see the elephant shows after that enjoy the elephant riding through the jungle, visit Lisu hill Tribe Village, and ride the Ox-cart back to the camp. After having lunch, relax with the scenery along the river by Bamboo Rafting. On the way back visit Butterfly and Orchid Farm. Transfer out
- 2 Nights accommodation.
- 2 breakfast,2 lunch.
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Air- con vehicle with experienced driver.
- Insurance for accident medical expense during the trip ( 200,000 baht/person).
- Transfer service by car/van (Chiang Mai Airport, Bus station ,Railway station to hotel).
- Below 3 years old: free of charge.
- 3-10 years old : at half price and sharing bed with parents.
- 11 years old up : consider to adult price and will receive extra bed.
**Tours start from Chiang Mai.**