The Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise (Nov 13 - 30 Apr 14)...
Cruise idyllic Phang Nga Bay in serenity and calm, away from the crowds. A unique and original experience onboard a traditional Chinese Junk. You’ll sail through the amazing scenery of Phang Nga Bay, stretch your legs at a sea gypsy village perched over the water on stilts, visit James Bond Island, dine on the ship and return to the hotel in time for sunset. An unforgettable experience.
Duration: Pick up 07:00-18:00 (Requested Min 6 paxs)
07:00 hrs Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned bus and transfer to the jetty.
- Return transfer from your hotel to the jetty.
- Welcome drink / Thai buffet lunch on board.
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- English speaking guide (Everyday).
- French speaking guide (Mon, Tue, Thu and Sat).
- German speaking guide (Wed, Fri, Sun).
- Bar on board. Alcohol available at normal price.
- Items of a personal nature
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour