The Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise (May - 30 Oct 14), P...
Cruise idyllic Phang Nga Bay in serenity and calm, away from the crowds. A unique and original experience onboard a traditional Chinese Junk. You’ll sail through the amazing scenery of Phang Nga Bay, stretch your legs at a sea gypsy village perched over the water on stilts, visit James Bond Island, dine on the ship and return to the hotel in time for sunset. An unforgettable experience.
Duration: pick up 07:00-18:00
07:00 hrs Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned bus and transfer to the jetty.
08:30 hrs Board June Bahtra for your cruise through enchanting Phang Nga Bay. Welcome drink on arrival.
11:15 hrs Visit James Bond Island-location for the Bond film "The Man with the Golden Gun" - and take a local long tail boat to the Sea Gypsy Village. Home to the Chao Lay or "sea people" this unique village is built entirely over the water. Explore the fascinating mangrove delta and the Grotto Cave.
13:00 hrs Thai buffet lunch onboard.
15:00 hrs Cruise through Phang Nga Bay, stopping for swimming (weather permitting) before returning at a leisurely pace to Phuket Island.
18:00 hrs Return to the hotel
- Return transfer from your hotel to the jetty.
- Welcome drink / Thai buffet lunch on board.
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- English speaking guide (Everyday).
- French speaking guide (Mon, Tue, Thu and Sat).
- German speaking guide (Wed, Fri, Sun).
- Bar on board. Alcohol available at normal price.
- Items of a personal nature
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour