Simon Cabaret Show (Regular Seat) Phuket Tour...
Experience the utmost and extravaganza entertainment center of the south. Offer you the hi-tech equipment for lights and sounds. Here you will find the superb stage design and our famous “Cabaret” the most exciting place to be on the Andaman Gulf. In exclusive and luxurious surroundings, you can looks, listen and impress with the Cabaret performance that made “Simon Cabaret” the world famous group.
19:30 hrs - 20:30 hrs : 1st Show
21:30 hrs - 22:30 hrs : 2nd Show
In Europe and America, the tradition of men dressed as women for theatre roles dates back five hundred years when it was not permitted for a respectable woman to be seen on the stage.
During World War II, many of the great English pantomimes featured men dressed as women as there were no women on the frontlines where the shows took place.
However, in Thailand, due to the considerable tolerance of the culture, the theatrical performances of men dressed as women has always been accepted and a great number of males who feel more natural as females, find a career as cabaret performers.
Join the fun at Simon Cabaret where the lavish sets and brilliant costumes will amaze you. Performers lip-synch songs popular in countries around the world. In nearby Patong, transvestite performances can be enjoyed at Andaman Queen Cabaret and in many of the neighboring open air bars.
- Show only (Regular seat)
- Drinking water
- Round trip transfer, SIC basis will be applicable for Patong beach area only
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged for evening tour