Siam Park Bangkok Tour...
Siam Park is a huge recreational park. This water amusement park is a 30-minute drive east of the Lat Phrao flyover. A must-visit for those who love peace and serenity as well as water sports. It contains a man-made sea with artificial surf, whirlpools, fountains, waterfalls and towering slides. Its satellite attractions include a children’s playground, aviaries, an open zoo, a bird park and a botanical garden. This call it Suan Siam. Facilities available include changing rooms, swimsuit rental, fast food shops and buses from the entrance to the Water Park.
Water Park – Welcome to Asia’s biggest waterpark. Lay back and enjoy happy moments under tropical coconut shades. Refresh your holidays with variety of water rides, among all, world’s biggest wave pool certified by Guinness World Records.
Super Spiral – The colorful spiral slide as high as a 3-storey-building, the beloved water ride for all family members.
Club House – This club house building, in a center of the water park, contains all things to facilitate your breezy days including tasty food, beverages, swimming suits for rent, swimming ring, toilets, and changing rooms.
Flowing Pool – Flowing along the lazy river and make it a big memory for your family.
Speed Slide – A 7-storey-high rainbow slide, the highest in South East Asia. Do not miss to visit this giant fun once recorded by Guinness World.
Wave Pool – An inland sand and sea with giant waves right in downtown Bangkok. Certified to be World’s largest wave pool, at 13,600 sq.m., by Guinness World’s Records.
08:30 hrs Meet your driver in the hotel’s lobby. Depart for Siam Park is easily and conveniently reachable from all major points of Bangkok city. Your family will have a blast in Siam Park. The Park is located in Sukhapibarn 2 Road, Bangkok.
- Siam Park is nestled north of Bangkok and provides ample opportunities of amusement and entertainment to visitors. It is the best place or hangout for families and it provides unlimited fun and frolic to little kids and children. Siam Park is primarily a theme park and surrounds around a man- made beach and lake.The lake is done up artificially in such a way that it generates false waves. Glittering white sands basks all along the shores of the artificially created lake. Other attractive attractions in the park include an energetic fair with merry-go-round/ carousal. This fun park will take all your time and give you the entire day to yourself and your family. For unlimited fun and frolic your visit to Siam Park is must while your stay at Bangkok. And also admire as a recreational park featuring swimming pools, watersides whirlpools, and fountains. The Park’s major attraction is for the 400-metre Super Spiral waterside. The giant sea pool with artificial surf is highly impressive. Added attractions include playgrounds, botanical gardens, an open zoo and an aviary.
16:00 hrs Transfer back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No show :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour.
- To attend the private tour, we requested minimum 2 paxs.