The Sanctuary of the Truth Pattaya Tour ...
The Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais. The top point of the building is about 105 meters high. It was constructed to withstand the wind and sunshine on the seashore at Rachvate Cape, Tumbon Naklea, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri Province.
The building was constructed according to ancient Thai ingenuity and every square inch of the building is covered with wooden carve sculpture. The purposes of decoration with wooden carve sculptures are to use art and culture as the reflection of Ancient Vision of Earth,
Ancient Knowledge, and Eastern Philosophy. With in this complex, visitors will understand Ancient Life, Human Responsibility, Basic Thought, Cycle of living, Life Relationship with Universe and Common Goal of Life toward Utopia.
Pickup from your Hotel in Pattaya and then take you to the The Sanctuary of the Truth enjoy surrounding around he Sanctuary of the Truth
- The Sanctuary of The Truth Admission Fee
- Wood carving show
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Speed Boat scenery excursion
- Riding a Horse around the Castle
- Horse carriage around the Castle
- Taking Elephant around the Castle
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged for half day tour