Safari World with Marine Park Bangkok Tour ...
Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all.
08.00 hrs Meet our staff in your hotel's lobby .
Depart for Safari World, is a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals.The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
09:30 hrs Arrive Safari Park, stretching 5 KM and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature's numerous wonders in their original splendor and respond the call of the wild, while remaining in the confort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking Tiger & Lion Feeding Showm the only one of it's kind anywhere in the world.
12.00 hrs International buffet lunch
13.00 hrs Visit Marine Park, Housing a spectrum of animal from land, Sea and air and setting the scenes for 7 amazing world class shows. from live action stunt spectacular to
performances by animal
• Orang Utan Boxing Show - Man's closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hariest champions.
• Dolphin Show - the most intelligent of marine creatures will captivate you with their effortless mastery of the most difficult tricks! Get them to kiss you or shake hands with you! Marvel at dolphins somersaulting in mid-air, tossing balls with their fins and singing in a chorus, or performing dives unrivaled in their gracefulness and swiftness.
• Sea Lion Show - -Lighthouse Cove- will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak havac as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
• Bird Show -Stand by for a stunning show as our colorful performers take a plunge from the arena to the stage. Watch with amazement and bewilderment the acrobatic and athletic skills of these intelligent creatures and share in the intimate secrets of a pair of lovebirds. See how our feathered friends fly their way to your heart.
• Spy War - Our secret agent Sean Sacco has a mission to fulfill : to get Doomsday Trigger before Mako gets us. Join Sean as he combats difficult terrain and heavy enemy gunfire to stop Mako in his tracks. Hold on to your seats as the action unfolds amidst a sea of rapid crossfire, thunderous explosions and breathtaking para-trooping stunts in a state-of-the-art amphitheater. A Truly earth-shattering experience not to be missed!
• Cowboy - Let Safari World bring you straight into the law territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits jostle for power with the intricate knock-downs, gunfights, bullwhips, fistfights and horseplay. Run for your life as explosives are hailed in your direction. Gasp and then dheave a sigh of relief as stuntsmen perform life-threatening stunts right before your very eyes. Participate in the funniest goose-chase peppered with the least expected of dramatic twists and turns!!!
15.30 hrs Depart from Safari World to Bangkok
17:00 hrs Return to the hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Buffet Lunch
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- English speaking licensed guide
- Items of a personal nature
- Jungle Cruise
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- Height below 100 cms will be charged as child rate
- Height above than 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged charged for full day tour