Royal Grand Palace Bangkok Tour...
The Royal Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam (and later Thailand) since 1782. The king, his court and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925.
The present monarch, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX), currently resides at Chitralada Palace, but the Grand Palace is still used for official events. Several royal ceremonies and state functions are held within the walls of the palace every year.
|DURATION: 07:00-12:30 OR 12:30-17:00|
|07.30/12.30||PICK UP FROM THE VARIOUS HOTEL|
|08.30/09.30||GROUP WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO WAT PHRA KAEW , THE CHAPEL OF THE EMERALD|
|BUDDHA, WHICH HOUSES THE WORLD’S MOST PRECIOUS IMAGE OF THE LORD|
|BUDDHA, THE 75 CM STATUE OF JADE SITS ATOP AN 11 M GOLDEN PEDESTAL|
|SURROUNDED BY LAVISH MURALA AND RICHLY DECORATED PAVILLIONS.|
|THEN GROUP WILL BE MOVED TO VISIT THE GRAND PALACE WHICH ENCOMPASS|
|SEVERAL MAJOR BUILDING. THE MOST PROMINENT BUILDINGS INCLUDE THE|
|THRONE HALL, THE RECEPTION HALL AND THE CORONATION HALL|
|12.00/17.00||RETURN TO THE HOTEL|
- Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not used inside the buildings.
- For private tour, min. 2 paxs requested.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over 100 cms old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged charged for half day tour