River Kwai One Day + Tiger Temple Bangkok Tour ...
Be amazed with an extreme experience of a ‘Tiger Watch’ in the Buddhist temple-cum-tiger conservation centre and visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai. s.
06:30 hrs Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Boat Ride 20 minutes
- Tiger Temple Admission fee (Cost THB 600 / Person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 10 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team