River Kwai One Day Bangkok Tour ...
Visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, War Museum, Allied War Cemeteries and enjoy Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
06:30 hrs Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
07:30 hrs Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi by minibus.
09:30 hrs Arrival at Kanchanaburi and visit the War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of world War II. Visit Jeath Museum (the museum of world war II)
10:45 hrs Take the train trip along the Death railway sight-seeing the countryside and exciting passing by wooden viaduct built by the P.o.w.s., situated on sheer cliff side over-looking the River Kwai.
12:30 hrs Arrival at Wang-Po railway station. Lunch will be provided.
15:00 hrs Depart from the restaurant to Bangkok.
18:00 hrs Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Elephant Ride
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 10 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged charged for full day tour