Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat Phuket Tour ...
Phi Phi might be a typical tropical island paradise but you still have to get there to enjoy it. Phi Phi is 46km from Phuket and roughly the same distance from Krabi. To get to Phi Phi there are basically two options; ferries and speedboats. Ferries take 90 minutes and speedboats 45 minutes.
Duration: Pick up 07:30-16:30
07:30 hrs Pick up from hotel by air-conditioned vehicle and transfer to departure pier
09:00 hrs Depart from pier and transfer by speedboat to Khai Island.
09:20 hrs Arrive Khai Island, relax and enjoy your time. You can choose swimming in the sea or enjoy snorkeling or feeding fish at the beach. We offer special option for Diving.
11:30 hrs Enjoy buffet lunch on Khai Island
12:30 hrs Depart Khai Island to Phi Phi Don Island.
- Visit, feed and take photos with crab-eating monkeys at Monkey Bay.
- Enjoy discovering coral reefs and beautiful fish at the wonderful diving place.
- Depart Phi Phi Don Island for Phi Phi Lae Island
- Passing by Viking Cave, a place for swallow's nest concession.
- Visit Pileh Cove that you will be wondered and take photo shots of Loh Samah Bay that looks liked a gate
- Visit Maya Bay where "The Beach" was filmed, Take photo shots, watching the superb view and enjoy your relaxing time before departing for Phuket.
16:30 hrs Arrive at the Pier and transfer back to hotel by impressive trip.
Note : all times are approximately very occasionally weather conditions may cause the program to be change without prior warning
Remark : This rate just Chalong Pier/ Other Pier
for Boat lagoon Pier the rate will be 1,950/Adult and 1,560/Child
- R/T Transfer from/to your hotel, SIC basis
- R/T speedboat transfer for P.P. Island
- Lunch / Soft drink, drinking water, fresh fruit serving on board
- Life jacket / Phi Phi National Park Fee
- Mask & Snorkeling equipment (no-fins)
- English speaking guide service on board
- Personal nature expense
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate