Koh Ma Half Day Tour Samui...
Koh Ma is a small island connected to Koh Phangan by a sandbar on Had Mae Had beach. Easily accessible, Koh Ma has only a few bungalows. Many people refer to this island as “Paradise” and find it extremely hard to leave. Koh Ma is surrounded by an amazingly colourful, living reef. It’s an ideal location for snorkeling The island itself is lush, with papaya and coconut to help yourselves to. If you want to climb to the top of the island, we recommend you bring yourselves a sturdy pair of walking boots!
Koh Ma is between 1 and 20 m deep mking it a fantastic site for all levels of diver. Many types of coral can be found; boulder, table, staghorn, fan, all in immaculate condition. One of the main attractions of Koh Ma is a huge anenome garden stretching for 30 metres by around 10 metres and offering homes to the beautiful anemone fish. The calm & sheltered conditions at Koh Ma make it a very easy dive site, with much of the reef fairly shallow. This makes it perfect for extended dives and superb for snorkellers. The reef here also offers virtually all year round diving opportunities when the more exposed sites cannot be dived due to weather conditions. Fish life is in abundance with many Blue Spotted Sting Rays, Great Barracuda, Butterflyfish, Giant Grouper and the occasional reef shark.
- Roundtrip transfer from/to your hotel by minibus
- English speaking licensed guide
- Light Break fast Soft drink and wather
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-12 years old we charge 70% of adult price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged.