i National Park Trekking + Ox Cart + Elephant Bangkok T...
Khao Yai National Park is Thailand’s most popular national park, 200 km. northeast of Bangkok , is covering an area of four provinces: Prachin Buri, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima and, Nakhon – Nayok, with many rare species of fauna and flora and over 20 waterfalls. The park encompasses a wide variety of habitats, including evergreen forest and glass lands. Khao Yai is a natural choice for a Wild Watch adventure.
06:30 hrs Pick up from hotel.
07:30 hrs Driving to Nakorn Nayok province and stop at local morning market.
09:30 hrs Ox-cart riding, the traditional Thai transport in the past.
10:00 hrs Entering to Khao Yai National Park (World Heritage). Time for soft-trekking in the evergreen forest, then you will reach the biggest waterfall in this park.
12:30 hrs Lunch will be provided at local restaurant.
14:00 hrs After lunch, you will be enjoy and exited with elephant riding among the forest and crossing the creek as well. Then driving back to Bangkok, passing the beautiful countryside.
18:00 hrs Arrive Bangkok.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- National Park Fee
- 45 minutes elephant ride (one elephant for 2 passenger)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over than 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged charged for full day tour