Full day Eco Adventure Samui...
Include features Elephant trekking Elephant show 4 x 4 jeep Mountain Safari Jungle Walk Secret waterfalls Buddha Magic Garden Best Mountain Thai style lunch will be provided Round trip Transfer by mini-van from/to hotel in Samui Island English-speaking guide Sightseeing as described All Entrance Fees
This ecologically-sound adventure around Koh Samui includes.
Elephant trekking: Ride on the world's largest land animal. Experience enchanting views of Koh Samui's beautiful jungle and coconut plantations. Watch an amazing Elephant show and don't miss the meet & feed and photo opportunity.
A 4x4 Jeep safari: explore the tropical jungle and highland of rural Thailand with an experienced driver. Throughout the journey you will stop at various viewpoints on the Island, where you can enjoy panoramic views of Koh Samui and surrounding islands.
A Jungle Walk: enjoy a lovely walk along a dense jungle path, which leads to Namuang Waterfall (80 meters high). Here you can relax & enjoy the tropical surroundings or swim in one of the natural pools.
The Buddha Magic Garden: visit this extraordinary stone sculpture garden created by an extraordinary man. The garden not only offers 'Khun Nims' wonderful sculptures, but also a great view of the island and tropical forest.
Snorkeling at Koh Tan: take a long tail boat to the beautiful island of 'Koh Tan' where you can explore hundreds of untouched coral reefs and marine creatures.
And Thai Lunch: enjoy a delicious Thai style buffet lunch, which will be served at our beach restaurant. All the ingredients are fresh from the market daily and well prepared to suit all tastes.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car/van/coach.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries, food only.
- Elephant Trekking
- English speaking local guides.
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-12 years old we charge 70% of adult price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
No show Policy:
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged.