Flight of the Gibbon Sriracha Tour Pattaya ...
Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km (1.8 miles) of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils.
This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, our highly trained and safety-minded Sky Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland.
Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure guests will never forget, and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand.
Locate on : Khao Kheow Open Zoo, 235 Moo.7, Tbang Phra, A.Sriracha, 2011.
08:30 hrs Pick-up at hotel or guesthouse (Pattaya/Jomtien).
10:00 hrs Arrive at Gibbon Adventure Base / Welcome & Introduction / Tea Break.
10:15 hrs Put on safety gear / Short trek to starting point / Full Safety Briefing
10:35 hrs Start the Adventure, 24 platforms of high-flying fun.
13:45 hrs Canopy Adventure finishes / Thai or Indian lunch at our lake-side restaurant.
15:45 hrs Jungle trek to scenic site.
15:15 hrs Program Wrap-up / Board vans and transfer back to Bangkok.
16:30 hrs Arrive back to Pattaya.
How To Prepare : We suggest wearing pants or long shorts and T-shirt or polo shirt. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended. Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry. It's a good idea to bring a camera to catch the action! Backpacks and sunglasses are an unnecessary burden and there are storage facilities in the office when you arrive. It's also good to bring an open mind and a smile See you in the tree tops.
- Round trip transfers by Van between hotels in Pattaya and Jomtien
- Lunch (Thai-set menu at our lakeside restaurant.)
- Canopy on a state-of-the-art,ultra-safe zip-line course.
- About 3 hour Rain forest Canopy Adventure / Insurance.
- Personal expenses, optional tour, tips for driver and etc.
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 10 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged charged for full day tour