One Day Trekking Mae Wang Area Chiang Mai Tour ...
Get a taste of Northern Thailand on this one day Chiang Mai Trek to the Mae Wang Area. You will visit Hmong, Karen hill tribes, a waterfall and also trek through the forest in the Mae Wang area. Elephant riding and bamboo rafting on the Mae Wang River is also included in this one day trek.This is an ideal trek for those of a less energetic nature as the walking involved is shorter and easier going than on the other single day treks featured and there is no white water rafting only the more relaxed bamboo variety
Duration : Pick up 08:00-17:00
A pleasant scenic trip to the north of Chiang Mai. Amidst lush tropical jungle visit elephant camp and ride on the elephant into the forest.
Take a walk to visit Meo Hill tribe village.
After that back to have lunch.
Drive to visit Karen hill tribe village and the Mae Wang waterfall. Enjoy swimming.
Drive back to take a bamboo raft.
Lastly return to town.
- Transportation Van
- Elephant ride 45 minutes, Meo Village
- Mae Wang Waterfall, bamboo rafting
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, insurance, etc
- All Optional Tour.
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy: :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour