One Day Safari (Elephant Trekking & Bamboo Rafting) Chi...
One of the best ways to explore Thailand’s natural wonders and be with nature is by elephants Take a trip to touch the really vast and dense jungle atmosphere.
Duration: pick up 08:00-16:00
A pleasant scenic trip to the north of Chiang Mai. Amidst lush tropical jungle beside a meandering river, watch elephants take their daily bath.
A show of how these magnificent animals are used in the timber industry. pushing, dragging and rolling logs in unison at the command of their mahouts. It's now time for an exciting forty-five minutes elephant ride over the hills and into the lush jungle. You've got to "swing with the sway" as you rumble and thrash along... and hang on tight folks. (Elephants are very sure-footed animals).
Then experience a fifteen minute ox-cart ride back to the camp.
A lunch is provided at restaurant in camp.
After lunch, enjoy a one hour bamboo rafting trip on the placid Mae Tang River. Glide along in a summer dream, relax & enjoy scenery views.
Then, visit an orchid nursery farm filled with more than fifty different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colures. There is a superb collection of exotic butterflies to dazzle and bewitch you.
- Transportation Van
- Elephant ride 45 minutes, ox-cart ride, bamboo rafting
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, insurance, etc
- All Optional Tour.
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :