One Day Long Neck & 5 Difference Hill Tribe Villages Ch...
Approximately 176 kilometres north of Chiang Mai, situated at the border of Thailand and Burma, is Tha Thon district. On this tour you will visit 4 hilltribe villages, including Padong long necked Karen hilltribe village, which recently migrated from Burma. Leave Chiang Mai for Chiang Dao which is approximately 1 1/2 hours drive away. Visit Chiang Dao cave, then proceed to visit Palong and Lisu village. Continue on to Tha Ton, where local lunch will be provided
07:30 hrs Meet the tour guide at hotel's lobby and then along the road to Thaton via Chiang Dao, on the way to explore Chiang Dao cave, the biggest cave the Chiang Mai province.
09:00 hrs Visit Hmong Village
10:30 hrs continue along the main road to Thaton, we pass the paddy field on and orange farm the way.
12:00 hrs Lunch at local restaurant near Kok River.
13:00 hrs Drive to Ahka Village. Then walk to visit Karen Long neck hill tribe village.
14:30 hrs Drive up to Thaton temple on the high mountain near Myanmar border for see the big Chedi on the top mountain, at here; we could see the panoramic of Thaton city.
15:00 hrs Back to Chiang Mai.
17:30 hrs Arrive Chiang Mai city and transfer to hotel on reservation
- Transportation Van
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, insurance, etc
- All Optional Tour.
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 10 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour