One Day Doi Inthanon w lunch Chiang Mai Tour ...
Visit Doi Inthanon, the Thailand’s highest mountain (2565 meters above sea level), which offers beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, dwarf rhododendron groves, rare bird life, and impressive waterfalls.
Duration : Pick up 08:00-17:00
08:00 hrs Lying south of Chiang Mai, the granite mass of Doi Inthanon, at 8,500 feet above sea level, is the highest mountain in the country. Doi Inthanon is the tail of Himalaya mountain range.Designated as a national park, the moist natural environment is a paradise for birds as it has almost 400 species, animals, flowers and fauna.
10:00 hrs After a final steep climb, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Visit the pagodas built in honor of their Majesties the King and Queen. The magnificent chedi completed in 1989 to honor the 60th birthday of King Bhumipol. A visitor's center contains information in Thai and English. A small chedi above the visitor's center contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiangmai, who died in 1897, after which the Kingdom of Lanna was incorporated into Siam.
12:00 hrs Lunch will provide at restaurant
13:00 hrs Enjoy the cool cascading waters of Mae Klang or Vachiratharn waterfalls. Visit a Karen hill tribe village at Baan Sop Had.
15:30 hrs Transfer back to Chiang Mai.
17:00 hrs Arrive hotel in Chiang Mai City.
Note: The drive up to the top of the mountain is exhilarating. Sweaters or warm jackets should be taken along as it can be cold at the top.
- Transportation van only
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, insurance, etc
- All Optional Tour.
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 10 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour