Damnoensaduak Floating Market & Rose Garden Bangkok To...
The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a very attractive place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. Experience Thais rural life and a charm of countryside at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and enjoy the Thai Village Cultural Show at Rose Garden.
06:30 hrs Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
08:15 hrs Depart Bangkok - this very interesting tour will take you to the floating market at Damnernsaduak about 110 km. west of Bangkok. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive by rice paddies and salt fields.
09:30 hrs Stop by the local palmsugar factory where you can learn some more about the traditional ways and taste the sweet- sweet sugar and smell the oil, or even try it on.
10:00 hrs Ariving at the jetty you will board the Longtail boats and cruise through the many canals that eventually takes you to the Floating Market. Here the many boats with their different shapes and sizes and their wide variety of merchandise will fascinate you. This is the traditional way of buying and selling in Thailand. and visit the snake farm. See the Cobra shows for about 30 minutes (optional tour)
10:30 hrs Now go for a visit to a woodcarving factory.
12:30 hrs A buffet lunch will be provided in a nice air-conditioned restaurant.
14:45 hrs Visit the Rose Garden, here the Thai village show will give you a glimpse into the traditional day to day life here. There are some cultural activities, a wedding ceremony, Thai boxing, Sword-fighting and much more.
18:30 hrs Arrival at your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- 15 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation
- Lunch (at Rose Garden)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged.
- To attend the private tour, we requested minimum 2 paxs.