Damnoensaduak Floating Market & River Kwai & Tiger Temp...
Experience Thais rural life and a charm of countryside at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, Allied War Cemeteries and enjoy Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs. Then, process to see the Tiger Temple.
|06.30||PICK UP FROM THE VARIOUS HOTEL|
|07.00||LEAVE BANGKOK FOR RACHABURI PROVINCE|
|08.30||ARRIVE THE BOAT PIER, THEN ENJOY THE SCENERY OF RURAL LIFE BY LONG TELL SPEED|
|BOAT TO THE FLOATING MARKET|
|09.00||ARRIVE THE FLOATING MARKET , ALMOST UNTOUCHED BY THE MODERN WORLD YOU|
|WILL ENJOY WATCHING THE FARMERS SELLING FOOD , FRUITS , FLOWERS AND MANY|
|KIND OF LOCAL.PRODUCTS IN THEIR BOATS|
|11.30||VISIT THE HANDICRAFT HOME INDUSTRY|
|12.30||LUNCH AT THE RESTAURANT. THEN, TRANSFER THE BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KWAI|
|15.00||VISIT THE TIGER TEMPLE , BUILT IN 1994 , THE TEMPLE GAINED A REPUTATION AS|
|A WILDLIFE SANCTUARY. ALL TIGERS HAVE BEEN HANDLED FROM A VERY EARLY AGE.THEY|
|HAVE BEEN HAND-RAISED AND IMPRINTED TO HUMAN , THIS IS WHY, THEY ARE ABLE TO|
|SLEEP WHILE PEOPLE SIT NEXT TO THEM FOR PHOTOS.|
|17.00||DEPART KANCHANABURI FOR BANGKOK|
|20.30||ARRIVE THE HOTEL|
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- 15 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation
- Lunch (No Water)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No show :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged.
- To attend the private tour, we requested minimum 2 paxs.