Damnoensaduak Floating Market & River Kwai Bangkok...
Experience Thais rural life and a charm of countryside at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, Allied War Cemeteries and enjoy Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs. …
06:30 hrs Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
08:15 hrs We will take you to the Floating Market at Damnernsaduak which is situated about 110 km. west of Bangkok, the journey commences with a leisurely drive by rice paddies and salt fields.
09:30 hrs Now go to have a sweet time when you see one of the local Palm sugar factories - how it begins and how it ends, you can taste the sugar and use the oil to sooth your skin and learn much more.
10:00 hrs We will now proceed to the jetty where we board our famous Longtail boats, and slide over the various small canals on our way to the Floating Market.. where you can enjoy the variety of marchandise for sale as well as the amazingly different boats in all shapes and sizes. and visit the snake farm.
10:30 hrs See magical shapes come alive out of the wood at the wood carving factory next on our visiting list.
12:30 hrs Have a good relaxing lunch.
13:30 hrs On a more serious note we will now got to visit the War Cemetery, where 6.982 prisoners of war lay buried after they perished while constructing the death railway.
13:45 hrs Onwards to the Jeath War Museum, in the thatched detention hut with cramped elevated Bamboo bunks contains photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia from the Second World War
14:20 hrs Walk over the internationally famous Bridge over the River Kwai...the black iron bridge was brought from Java by the Japanese army and reassembled under Japanese supervision by the allied prisoners of war labor as part of the railway linking Thailand to Myanmar.
18:30 hrs Arrival back at your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged.
- To attend the private tour, we requested minimum 2 paxs.