Coral Island w Sea Food Lunch Pattaya Tour...
Imagine coral reefs and endless skies. Clear blue waters and white sand beaches. Mountainous terrain and rocky outcrops. For these are among the sights of Koh Larn or Coral island, the biggest island off the coast of Pattaya on the Gulf of Thailand. The beaches worth visiting are Ta Waen on the northern part of the island, with its long stretch of fine sand.
- 08.30 hrs Pick up from your hotel.
- 09:00 hrs Jump on board a speed boat and cruise to the offshore coral island or locally known as Kho Larn (Coral Island).
- 10:00 hrs Arrive the island. The rest of the day is free for you to simply laze on the sandy beaches or take a dip in the turquoise blue waters. For the more adventurous indulged in parasailling, water scootering or skin diving.
- 14:00 hrs Cruise back to Pattaya
- 14.30 hrs Arrive Pattaya Beach.
- 15:00 hrs Transfer back to your hotel.
- Transfer from/to hotel by local transport (join-in group)
- Cruising from Pattaya to Koh Larn and return by Speedboat (join-in group)
- Seafood lunch at restaurant
- Water sport activities (Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Skiing and Para-sailing)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to staff or drivers
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :