Chiang Mai 3D2N - Mini Break Package ...
Day 1: Chiang Mai – Phra That Doi Suthep.
Upon arrival at Chiang Mai airport, meet and greet then transfer to the hotel. After a short rest, enjoy with a quaint and picturesque Meo Hill Tribe Village set in an attractive hillside spot and see the Meo tribesmen dressed in their colorful traditional costumes. After that, transfer to visit Doi Suthep Temple where is one of the most sacred temples in Chiangmai – Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, located on hilltop in Northern-Thai style and containing holy relic of Lord Buddha and enjoy seeing panoramic view of the whole city. Then we return back to the hotel and you are free at leisure.
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Day 02: Full Day Tour Chiang Rai Golden Triangle. (B, L)
Today after breakfast, we will go to Chiang Rai and on the way we will visit the hot spring on the way and then continue to the ancient city, Chiang Saen. Then carry on where the 3 country borders meet – which is called “Golden Triangle”. Lunch and transfer to Mae Sai, the Thailand and Myanmar border city. Finally, visit to the Akha and Yao hilltribe villages on the way back to Chiang Mai. Enjoy dinner at local restaurant and transfer back to the hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai – Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till time transfer to the airport for flight departure.
– 2 N accommodations in Chiang Mai w daily breakfast
– Half Day Bangkok City & Temple tour
– Current applicable taxes
– Return airport transfer
– Air ticket and visa fee.
– Personal expenses such as drink, tips, laundry, etc.
– Other services not mentioned in the program.
Term and Condition:
– All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
– Rate in Thai Baht inclusive Tax.
– Child : Under Age 9 years at 80% of adult rate.
– All bookings are prepaid. Payment must be made before commencement of tour. Payment can be by credit card (Only Visa, and Master ), Transfer to account via Bank process, or Western Union.
– Bookings can be made by send to e-mail email@example.com or telephone to our Bangkok office at : Tel +6628177745, +66891127071 or you can fax to +6628177745 Attn to Ms. Nisanat
– We requested 50% deposit at least 10 working days prior to departure date.
– If notification of cancellation is received 7 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) prior to departure date. : There will be no cancellation charge except for a credit card processing fee of 5%.
– If notification of cancellation is received less than 3 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) prior to departure date. : Non-refundable