Khai Island (Khai Nok + Khai Nui Island) Full Day1,450 THB
Raya Island Full-Day by Speed Boat Phuket Tour1,450 THB
Phuket Half Day Safari 3 hrs. ( 5 in 1 ) Program1,300 THB
Ta Chai Island Full Day Phuket Tour3,500 THB
The Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise (Nov 13 –3,500 THB
Phuket Half Day City Tour Phuket Tour650 THB
Coral Island with Lunch by Speed Boat Phuket Tour1,300 THB
Khao Sok 1 Day Discovery Phuket Tour2,900 THB
Phuket Half Day Safari 4 hrs. ( 7 in 1 ) Program1,450 THB
PHUKET - THE PEARL OF THE ANDAMAN
Thailand’s largest and most popular island, Phuket is as colorful as it is cosmopolitan and one of the world’s most famous dream destinations. The island really comes into its own along its western shoreline, where hunter-green foliage meets the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The mile upon sandy mile of coastline boasts tons of water sports, delectable restaurants and decadent resorts.
Phuket Town — the administrative centre of the province, and the island's main population centre
Chalong Bay — home to Phuket's most popular yacht anchorage and the primary gateway to the islands off Phuket
Kamala — a quieter beach to the north of Patong
Karon — the second most-developed beach after Patong, split into Karon Yai and Karon Noi beaches
Kata — busy, clean tourist beach with good surf
Nai Thon and Nai Yang — two quiet beaches in Sirinat National Park
Patong — the largest beach resort, known for its nightlife
Rawai — set off point for lots of local islands, popular with locals for eating on the beach
Surin and Pansea — an up-and-coming upmarket destination
Getting to Know:
1. Phuket is located approximately 862 kilometers south of Bangkok.
2. There are only two seasons in a year the green season ( May to October) and the hot season (November to April)
3. Phuket is divided into 3 administrative districts: namely, Amphoe Mueng, Amphoe Thalang and Amphoe Kathu.
• The beaches of the south coast are typically crowded, while the north is far more tranquil.
• All the major beaches (such as Patong beach, Kata beach, Karon beach, Nai Han beach, Mai Khao beach , Nai Yang beach) offer instruction and equipment for diving, snorkeling, wind surfing and sailing. Don't forget to notice red flag! Before swim