Canal + Wat Arun Bangkok Tour...
Cross Chaophya River by boat to visit Wat Arun; the most attractive structure in this temple is the pagoda. Wat Arun was restored during the brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin. Despite its name “Temple of the Dawn”
07:00 hrs Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
08:00 hrs Cruise by a motorized boat along the Chao Phraya River and canals on the West side of Bangkok to experience the life along the river and canals. This is an intriguing area of Bangkok, especially the Orchid area, that few ever see.
10:00 hrs Your cruise along Bangkok Chao Phraya river will stop at the Temple of Dawn, or Wat Arun, which is one of the city's most famous landmarks. Located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, Wat Arun is among the most famous of the more than 400 Buddhist temples and monasteries in the city. The most attractive structure in this temple is the 260 feet high pagoda, or Phra Prang, which is completely covered with pieces of multi-colored glass and Chinese porcelain. If time permits we will walk to the upper levels where you will take in a panoramic view of the surrounding city.
12:00 hrs Send back to your hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged for half day tour