Super Saver Package of Bangkok & Pattaya 4N5D ...
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok | Transfer to Pattaya
On arrival in Bangkok to a warm reception, take a 2 hour drive to the beautiful beach city of Pattaya. On arrival, you can either enjoy the evening at leisure OR come with us for the (OPTIONAL) Alcazar show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Paris’ Moulin Rouge, a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats, a state-of-the-art light & sound system and ultra-modern computer technology, the Alcazar is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors in a mesmerizing mélange of light, sound and color. After the scintillating Alcazar experience, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Pattaya – Coral island by speedboat w lunch (B/L)
After breakfast, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. Once you are relaxed and rejuvenated, witness beautiful coral formations around the island. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal and adventurous experience.
After relaxing at the island, have a sumptuous Indian lunch, and enjoy the day at leisure. Then return to take a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel in Pattaya.
Day 3: Pattaya to Bangkok – Half Day Bangkok City Tour (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok for a temple and city tour to experience another face of Bangkok that’s rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples). This vacation, let us take you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and a fine example of Sukhothai art; and Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), the largest and the oldest shrine in Bangkok.
You can go shopping or try various entertainment options like Dinner cruises, Siam Niramit Show or night clubs. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4: Bangkok – Free day as leisure or Optional tour (B)
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you can either enjoy the day at leisure or come with us for a visit to the Safari World with Marine Park (Optional Tour), which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and Leisure Park. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be for some intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Enjoy lunch at the Safari World Park, before returning to the hotel. In the evening have a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Bangkok – Departure (B)
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board your return flight. Your Thailand holiday concludes.
– 2 N accommodation in Pattaya w daily breakfast
– 2 N accommodation in Bangkok w daily breakfast
– Coral Island tour with lunch in Pattaya
– Half day city tour of Bangkok
– Current applicable taxes
– Return airport transfer
– International air ticket and visa fee
– Personal expenses such as drink, tips, laundry, etc.
– Other services not mentioned in the program.
Term and Condition:
– All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
– Rate in Thai Baht inclusive Tax.
– Child : Under Age 9 years at 80% of adult rate.
– All bookings are prepaid. Payment must be made before commencement of tour. Payment can be by credit card (Only Visa, and Master ), Transfer to account via Bank process, or Western Union.
– Bookings can be made by send to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to our Bangkok office at : Tel +6628177745, +66891127071 or you can fax to +6628177745 Attn to Ms. Nisanat.
– We requested 50% deposit at least 10 working days prior to departure date.
– If notification of cancellation is received 7 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) prior to departure date. : There will be no cancellation charge except for a credit card processing fee of 5%.
– If notification of cancellation is received less than 3 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) prior to departure date. : Non-refundable
|Star||Hotel||Rate per person|
|2 paxs||4 paxs||6 paxs||8 paxs|
|3 Star||Pattaya : Town in Town||4,370.00||4,100.00||3,870.00||3,620.00|
|Bangkok : Ecotel|
|4 Star||Pattaya : The Stay Hotel||5,670.00||5,400.00||5,170.00||4,920.00|
|Bangkok : Salil Hotel SKV Soi 11|