Bangkok 3D2N - Mini Break Package ...
Day 1: Upon arrival Bangkok.
Upon arrival, meet & greet at the airport then transfer to the hotel. After check in, free time as leisure.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 02: Half Day Bangkok City Temple Tour. (B)
Breakfast at hotel and start the sightseeing tour to visit: At first visit to Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, the temple is famous for its 900-years old five-and-a-half-ton solid gold image, and then continue to visit Wat Po, the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok, as well as the largest single Buddha image or the Reclining Buddha (Phra Buddhasaiyas), also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon or The Temple of the Reclining Buddha. The temple is also known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage Reclining Buddha. After that, visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand’s most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat After this place we back to the hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till time transfer to the airport for flight departure.
– 2 N accommodation in Bangkok w daily breakfast
– Half Day Bangkok City & Temple tour
– Current applicable taxes
– Return airport transfer
– International air ticket and visa fee.
– Personal expenses such as drink, tips, laundry, etc.
– Other services not mentioned in the program.
Term and Condition:
– All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
– Rate in Thai Baht inclusive Tax.
– Child : Under Age 9 years at 80% of adult rate.
– All bookings are prepaid. Payment must be made before commencement of tour. Payment can be by credit card (Only Visa, and Master ), Transfer to account via Bank process, or Western Union.
– Bookings can be made by send to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to our Bangkok office at : Tel +6628177745, +66891127071 or you can fax to +6628177745 Attn to Ms. Nisanat
– We requested 50% deposit at least 10 working days prior to departure date.
– If notification of cancellation is received 7 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) prior to departure date. : There will be no cancellation charge except for a credit card processing fee of 5%.
– If notification of cancellation is received less than 3 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) prior to departure date. : Non-refundable