Ayutthaya One Day Tour and Cuising by River Sun Cruise ...
Explore Highlights of Ayutthaya! Tours, attractions and activities, things to do, sightseeing tours, a day trips and more.
Si Ayutthaya or Ayutthaya in short, is one of Thailand’s historical and majestic highlights. Serving as the Thai capital for 417 years.
06.30 Pickup tourist from several hotels in Bangkok
7.20 Check-in at the River City Shopping Complex, Si Phraya.
7.45 Depart by coach from the River City Shopping Complex.
9.30 Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, built during the Ayutthaya era. The palace is beautifully decorated in both traditional Chinese and European style.
10.30 Arrive at the Ayutthaya, the Ancient City, which was the former Thai capital for over 400 years. Nowadays the glory and the beauty of the grand palace and Temples in the past has vanished, leaving merely a glimpse of ruins, despite this it is a good reflection of the past. River Sun brings you a combination of both the ruins and the remaining historical attractions.
- Wat Maha That: Over 600 years old, Wat Maha That was the heart and soul of the Ayutthaya people. It was almost completely destroyed by the Burmese during Thai-Burmese war.
- Wat Na Phra Mane: Remains in perfect condition, as it was used as the Burmese headquarters. The splendid Golden Buddha, dressed in regal attire, was placed in the temple a long with the three thousand-year-old green stone carved Buddha. Both are considered as extremely valuable national relics.
- Wat Lokayasutharam: has a mysterious past, whereby its origins are unknown. The temple enshrines a Largest Reclining Buddha Image which was built during The Early Period of the Ayutthaya Region. The other two ancient temples, as well as the ruined site also surround the compound area.
12.30 Depart Wat Lokayasutharam for the River Sun Cruise at Wat Chong Lom Pier in Nontaburi Province.
“Delicious Meals served in the luxurious surroundings of the cruise boat”.
- A full menu of Thai and European cuisines, desserts, seasonal fruits, coffee and tea.
- Coffee Break
Throughout the journey you are able to watch the Chao Phraya River banks scenery from the River Sun Cruise, either on deck in the fresh cool tropical air or from the refreshing air-conditioned passenger room. Either view you get an amazing ling clear view of the life of the inhabitants that dwell along the river, and the unforgettable scenery of children as they greet the visitors going by, making it an altogether worthwhile experience.
- Arriving at the city, Pass the Royal Grand Palace, Followed by Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn). The temple was the former palace when the Thai capital of Ayutthaya was replaced by Thonburi.
15.30 (approx) Arrive at the River City Complex Pier, Si Phraya.
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- Buffet Lunch on Cruise
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses/Option Tour
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over 100 cms old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
-- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour