Art in Paradise (Largest Interactive Art Museum of The ...
Art in Paradise the largest interactive art museum, there are more than one hundred and fifty 3D interactive paintings.You can not only see this paintings,but also able to become a part of them as well.Be yourself,free your imagination! Paintings are represented in the form of small scenes and compositions, on the background of which you can make unique, extraordinary photos. All of them will provides you beautiful memories and makes you as a child!
Duration : 09.00-21.00 (Ticket +Transfer)
Hall of wildlife.Here are elephants, tiger, lion, zabras and rhino. Safari now!
Let's be a part<
Have fun with creatures in underwater world.Beware! You can be eaten by shark
The ancient capital of Thailand.
Make a trip to the Great Sphinx and pyramids of Giza!
Be a winner in the great battle with T.rex!
Enjoy water festival with celebrities!
Be the part of incredible surrealist paintings of Salvador Dali.
How to Enjoy ;
* Take a camera and invite good friends, Families and lovers, then come to our museum
* You can be a model and great photographer in our museum
How to find ;
North Pattaya, 2nd Road, near BigC
- Admission fee
- Transfer Round Trip
- Personal expenses such as tips, drink, insurance, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this program
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged for half day tour