Art in Paradise Bangkok Tour (Ticket Only)...
Art in Paradise, the very successful interactive attraction which started in Pattaya, is now open at Esplanade Shopping Mall on Ratchada road. Also refered by locals as the Trickeye Museum or 3D Museum, Art in Paradise is great fun for couples, friends and families to spend a few hilarious hours, especially on rainy days. Esplanade Mall is located on the outskirts of Bangkok, but the MRT station is right in front of the mall.
Located on the 4th floor of the rather quiet mall, the new 3D Art in Paradise is a shiny and spotless 2 storey gallery packed with superbly executed paintings in which visitors are invited to be part of dozens of scenes ranging from ‘stairway to hell’, ‘ride a flying carpet’ to the ‘Coronation of the Emperor’.
Distributed in several large rooms, the artwork done by the artists is really impressive and just admiring it is part of the pleasure of visiting. It’s a bit overwhelming at first to see so many intricate scenes in each room with people everywhere trying to find the best or the silliest pose, but soon the game captures you and you will find yourself trying to strike a pose on a surfboard or above a fictional abyss. To help the visitors, markers with arrows have been placed on the floor to indicate the best angle, and if you look in some hard to find corners, you’ll find photos taken by previous visitors that will help you understand which pose works best with each scene.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 (Ticket Booth closes at 21:00)
- Location: Esplanade Shopping Mall, 4th floor
- Address: Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng,Din Daeng, Bangkok, Thailand 10400
- Tel: +66 2 660 9130
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses such as tips, drink, insurance, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this program
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over 131 cms will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged for half day tour