Angthong Marine National Park Snorkling & Kayaking by S...
Come and witness the beauty of this National Park whick consists of 40 islands interspersed with tranquil blue lagoons, coral reefs and deserted sandy beaches. A day not to be missed!
07:00 - 8:00 Transfer from your hotel to the pier.
(Pick up time is depend on your hotel / resort location. Chaweng, Bophut, Choemg
08:00 A light breakfast is served in the restaurant near the pier.
08:30 Board our speedboat and depart to Koh Wao.
09:30 Arrive at Koh Wao for snorkeling.
11:00 Cruising around the magnificent scenery of the Marine Park islands to Mae Koh island.
11:30 Land at Mae Koh Island, climb to see the Emerald Lake (Talay Nai) and the spectacular viewpoints.
12:30 Departure from Talay Nai to Koh Paluay
12:50 Thai buffet lunch is served at the sea-gypsy village restaurant on Koh Paluay.
13:30 After lunch sightseeing at the local fisherman village.
13:50 Guided kayaking tour along the coast of Song Pee Nong Beach and James Bond Island II.
15:30 Depart from Koh Paluay and head back to Koh Samui
17:00 Transfer back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- Light Break fast Soft drink and weather
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- National Park Fee adult 200 baht/ child 100 baht
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-12 years old we charge 70% of adult price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
No show Policy:
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour