Amazing Bangkok Tour (Royal Grand Palace & Wat Arun) B...
Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha and Wat Arun; this Bangkok landmark which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia, should be the first place on a visitor’s itinerary. The palace, begun in 1782, consists of several building with highly decorated architectural details. The magnificent Royal chapel, Wat Phra Kaew, which is in the same compound, house the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred Buddha image in Thailand.
Cross Chaophya River by boat to visit Wat Arun; the most attractive structure in this temple is the pagoda. Wat Arun was restored during the brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin. Despite its name “Temple of the Dawn
- Pick up from hotel.
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor's itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
- Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn) The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store
- Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts.
- Camera may not used inside the buildings.
- For private tour, min. 2 paxs requested.
- Air-condition vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 200 bht / pax will be charged charged for half day tour